This is the first in what we plan to become a weekly feature here at Pure Poison, a podcast with Jeremy and I discussing things from the last week here on the blog, in the wider media and a bit of random stuff from the web.
We welcome your feedback and of course any discussion of the topics covered in the podcast.
Show notes, November 12.
- Q-Link – Getting the media we deserve
- What is it with the Left and ignoring Haydn?
- UK TV regulator penalises Islamic TV channel for sexist programming.
- Nicholas Kristof on US income inequality.
- Real versus perceived wealth distribution in the USA
- Loughnane: Abbott’s ability to go without sleep showed he truly is a people’s PM. People being truckies & ice addicts #npc #auspol
- Coleen Thomas – Channelling our alien overlords.
- Christian Gaming Zone – With Kyle “Da G-Man” Goldman.