Croakey contributors and readers – please help us document the full range of Budget cuts that have a bearing upon the community’s health (Health Budget papers are here).
We will list these cuts under the following categories.
Health care and health policy
And a question mark:
• Reconciliation Australia outlines cuts and questions, including “no mention of funding for a further national partnership agreement on Indigenous health or investment for the National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Plan”.
• Details of end of funding for Congress
• Minister’s statement about replacing more than 150 individual programmes and services with five broad-based programmes.
Social determinants of health
• Changes to family benefits outlined here by ABC.
• How pensioners will be affected.