- Here’s a very powerful study that bolsters the lead-crime hypothesis
- Let’s get excited about infrastructure maintenance
- More car trips with autonomous vehicles?
- Australians are getting poorer – but it has nothing to do with immigrants
- Why was no one home on Census night?
- Perth cyclists could run the road under new no-stop proposal
- Opec and the oil barons face a slow death by electrification
- Land use restrictions contribute 56% to the cost of a house in Auckland
- LA Metro votes to switch to 100% electric buses by 2030
Weekend reading July 29/30