- Is induced demand a phony theory?
- Yes, you can build your way to affordable housing
- The good and bad of Seattle’s private bike-share experiment
- Can the world’s megacities survive the digital age?
- Everyone hates tolls, but drastic times may call for drastic measures to fix L.A.’s traffic
- Autonomous cars don’t have a ‘Trolley Problem’ problem
- How concerned are Australians about housing?
- “(For) decision makers who rely on academic research, today’s peer review processes fall well short of the optimal”
Weekend reading 30 September